GlenDronach has gone and bottled up a batch of brill single cask whiskies! This one was release as part of the 19th batch of bottlings, and was aged from 1993 to 2021 in a single Oloroso sherry punche... Read more
Let us know your thoughts on a product or view reviews from others. Please note that CasKompare does not verify whether the user has used or purchased the product.
|The Glendronach 28 Year Old 1993 (Cask 2458)
|Country of Origin
|Created On CasKompare
GlenDronach has gone and bottled up a batch of brill single cask whiskies! This one was release as part of the 19th batch of bottlings, and was aged from 1993 to 2021 in a single Oloroso sherry puncheon. Following that 28 year-long rest, it was bottled at cask, with an outturn of 688 bottles.~ Master of Malt
Order Now: Experience the smooth taste and rich aroma of GlenDronach Scotch Whisky by ordering your 700ml bottle today This premium whisky is the perfect addition to any collection or for sharing with friends. Order now.
The Highland whisky region in Aberdeenshire includes the area around the Glendronach distillery, a Scottish whiskey producer. The BenRiach Distillery Company Ltd. owned it. James Allardes (commonly referred to as Allardice) established the distillery in 1826 as the second distillery to submit an application for a permit to lawfully make whiskey under the Excise Act of 1823, which was passed three years earlier and permitted the distillation of whisky in Scotland. Other versions attribute the distillery's founding to a group of farmers and tradesmen, who could include Allardes. Around 1960, Teachers and Sons Ltd bought the Glendronach distillery and doubled its capacity from two to six stills. Allied Distillers Limited closed the distillery in 1996 and restarted it in 2002. The distillery was acquired by Chivas Brothers Ltd, a company that is a member of the Pernod Ricard group, in 2006, and was then sold to the BenRiach Distillery Company in 2008. Walter Scott, who bought it in 1881, and Charles Grant, the son of the distillery's founder, who bought it in 1920, are two other important owners.