Oban Little Bay is a single malt Scotch whisky that is produced by the Oban distillery in the Scottish Highlands. The distillery was founded in 1794 and has a long history of producing high-quality wh... Read more
The below chart tracks the cheapest price (excluding shipping) over time for Oban Little Bay. Each figure represents the average price per month for that online retailer
|House of Malt||N/A||52.90||52.90||52.90||52.90||52.90|
|Loch Fyne Whiskies||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||NaN||NaN|
|Master of Malt||N/A||56.95||51.26||47.46||47.46||47.46|
|The Whisky Shop||N/A||56.00||56.00||56.00||56.00||57.00|
Let us know your thoughts on a product or view reviews from others. Please note that CasKompare does not verify whether the user has used or purchased the product.
|Name||Oban Little Bay|
|Alcohol Content (ABV)||43%|
|Country of Origin||Scotland|
|Created On CasKompare||02-20-2022|
Order Now: Experience the smooth taste and rich aroma of Oban Scotch Whisky by ordering your bottle today This premium whisky is the perfect addition to any collection or for sharing with friends. Order now.
The port of Oban on Scotland's west coast is home to the Oban distillery, which produces whiskey. It was constructed in 1794 before the town of the same name, which later arose in the nearby rocky harbor. Diageo is the owner of the Oban distillery. It produces whiskey that has been characterized as having a 'West Highland' flavor that lies between the dry, smokey style of the Scottish islands and the lighter, sweeter malts of the Highlands since it only has two pot stills, making it one of the smallest in Scotland. John and Hugh Stevenson, brothers, founded the distillery in 1794, and they ran it until 1866, when Peter Curnstie purchased it. In 1883, Walter Higgin bought it and restored it. Higgin was acquired by Alexander Edward in 1898, who also owned Aultmore Distillery. When a significant blending firm, Pattison's of Leith, went out of business in its first year of operation, it sustained significant losses. Oban was sold to Dewars in 1923 and joined the distillers firm in 1925. From 1931 to 1937 and again from 1969 to 1972 when a new still house was constructed, it was quiet. A new visitors' center was built in 1989.